Saturday, March 7, 2009
Trip to the ER
Today I had to go to the ER, I was in so much pain that we thought my apendix was going to burst. It turns out that I have kidney stones, how great is that? I felt like I was in labor all over again...a few days ago I had gone to urgent care thinking I had a bladder infection but I was sent home with nothing to go on. I knew something wasn't right and this morning I was sitting on the floor with Lilley and it hit me so hard that I couldn't move...I could barly get to my cell phone to call my mother in law down stairs because I couldn't even yell. Seth rushed home from the airport, he was about to go flying and I am so grateful that he hadn't yet. We were at the hospital for about 4 hours and after tests and some major pain medicine I was sent home with drugs and a thing to pee into to catch the stone. Oh how fun this is...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
Not fun whatsoever! Sorry sweetie, hope everything comes out all right! I'm sorry, that's not funny.
Oh no! I hope you are recovering ok! That totally sucks
I'm so sorry. I had a friend who had kidney stones a little while back and she said it was the most painful experience she'd ever gone through...even more than childbirth. I hope the stone passes soon. Thinking of you!
I'm so sorry! I heard kidney stones are more painful than labor, so you go girl!
ouch, I'm so sorry Heidi. Hope it passes quickly!
girl.. I feel your pain.. I was sent to Anchorage on a Med. flight with a very sick body due to those pesty kidney stones... Yucky.. And labor did not even cover the pain I was feeling .. Glada you are feeling better
Post a Comment