Monday, March 9, 2009

Lilley's vocabulary


Lilley is almost 15 months old and her vocabulary continues to grow...so far she says:

cheese, Joe, mow (meow), oof (whoof), caw, ooo (moo), dadda, mama, itty (kitty), no, yeah, yes, baa (ball), appa (apple), hot, al on (all done), oh, and up.

she is so much fun and love listening to her version of the words...she always seems to know what we are saying and can reason with her. She is a sneaky little one...when she starts doing something she isn't suppose to, she will get a grinny smirk on her face and slowly do it anyway. Oh how I love her!!!!

A new thing she has started doing is showing us her tongue...we were reading a book where an animal had its tongue out so I explained to her what it was and asked her where hers was...she started flipping her tongue in and out while smiling, very proud of herself.

She also does this, numnum numnum noise when she wants something to drink or eat and move towards it...she lets us knows what she is wanting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it when the little ones learn to talk. It only gets better! That is until they talk back to you, that's not so great. She's so cute!

Romi said...

I just LOVE their little ways of saying things!! It just brings joy to my heart! She's such a doll!

BTW: Molly (my girl) got a big grin on her face when she read your comment about her being beautiful. :)