Well we are getting closer and I wouldn't be surprised if this little guy came a little early...so I wanted to get once last photo opp with Lilley and of course Seth wanted pictures with me and the bear gun...now I am only posting the one picture that is suitable for you to see, the others are just for us...he has been wanting to do this for a while now once my belly got big enough.
Sunday, May 30, 2010
35 weeks
Well we are getting closer and I wouldn't be surprised if this little guy came a little early...so I wanted to get once last photo opp with Lilley and of course Seth wanted pictures with me and the bear gun...now I am only posting the one picture that is suitable for you to see, the others are just for us...he has been wanting to do this for a while now once my belly got big enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Heidi, You are such a cute pregnant Mommy! I hope you are surviving your modified bedrest. I'm being induced on the 21st if my lil' guy doesn't come earlier. Maybe our babies will share the same birthday just as we do! :)
Hi Heidi,
You are looking great! I'm sure that doesn't make up for how you feel when you want the baby to be here now. I hope the next few weeks go smoothly for you. You can always hope. I can't wait to hear you news when Sam arrives. Good luck! Remember I love you!
But I want to see them all!
Post a Comment