Friday, April 2, 2010

27 weeks





I guess I better post a few pictures of the prego me...I can't believe tomorrow i will be 27 weeks...the time is flying and as time gets closer I get a little nervous at the thought of two kids. Anyway, here are a few pics.

6 comments:

Jules Holbrook said...

Super cute, Heidi! You look fabulous!

Angi.Mima said...

Darling! You look good

Elaine said...

You look fabulous--always so pretty. Thanks for sharing!

Pamela Royal said...

If I could look like you when I am pregnant I might actually want more than two children! Seriously, you look so good! My baby belly was that big at twenty weeks, I really am dreading what it will be like in another ten before I'm through. Ugh!

Sarah Jane said...

You are beautiful! I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

You're so cute little prego lady! Although you are always cute but there is something about a prego lady aura! So wonderful.