Wow Heidi! She looks so grown up. Beautiful little girl. You must be having so much fun with her. Love ya'PS. Just started a new blog yesterday for the doll clothes I make. http://lizzieandgirls.blogspot.com
Lilley's hair is getting so long! I miss you guys. I hope things are going well.
Thanks so much for sharing. It is fun being able to see photos of Lilley as she grows up--it happens way to quickly!
heidi she is beautiful!
Love the pictures Heidi! Everytime I see pictures of Lilley I think to myself that just around the corner SofĂa is going to catch up to where she is. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow Heidi! She looks so grown up. Beautiful little girl. You must be having so much fun with her. Love ya'
PS. Just started a new blog yesterday for the doll clothes I make. http://lizzieandgirls.blogspot.com
Lilley's hair is getting so long! I miss you guys. I hope things are going well.
Thanks so much for sharing. It is fun being able to see photos of Lilley as she grows up--it happens way to quickly!
heidi she is beautiful!
Love the pictures Heidi! Everytime I see pictures of Lilley I think to myself that just around the corner SofĂa is going to catch up to where she is. :)
Post a Comment