As amazed as you may be, yes, she will get even cuter! She is adorable!
Her hair is so sweet and curly. I can't wait to hold her soon. I can believe I get to see Lilley and Sofia soon. And of course I can't wait to see my own beautiful children...but thank you thank you for giving me such a beautiful grand daughter!
JUST YOU WAIT!
do you always get questions if she is older than she really is because of all that cute hair?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
As amazed as you may be, yes, she will get even cuter! She is adorable!
Her hair is so sweet and curly. I can't wait to hold her soon. I can believe I get to see Lilley and Sofia soon. And of course I can't wait to see my own beautiful children...but thank you thank you for giving me such a beautiful grand daughter!
JUST YOU WAIT!
do you always get questions if she is older than she really is because of all that cute hair?
Post a Comment