Two days ago we headed for the Oregon Coast...we stayed the night in Tillamook and then drove North on Hwy 101 towards home. Our first day was really windy and the second day was overcast and cold...so we didn't spend as much time on the beaches as we would have liked. My favorite beach is Cannon...it is all really beautiful.
The pictures of Lilley in her car seat are consecutive shots of her dancing...she loves to dance to music and it really is funny to see her get going. The way she bobbs and shakes her head along with the faces is really great.









4 comments:
Stunning scenery! It looks like you had a great time. Little Lilley looks to be a good traveler. I love the way she bounces to the music. What a beautiful little family you are! Love you. Mom/nana :)
I love the coast! I should come visit soon!
We have been dying to drive up the Oregon coast. Your pictures are beautiful! I'm totally calling you when we take that trip, but we have SO MANY trips we want to take...it might be awhile!
I LOVE the pics at Cannon beach! That is also one of my favorites! We are planning on moving to Vancouver Washington this August. Where are you living? It sounds like it's not too far away! We should definitely get together sometime. I would love to meet Lilley in person!
Post a Comment