Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers day!!!









This mothers day is one to remember...we are 100% out of debt today!!! Just paid off the car and now we can start rat wholing money for a house to buy in a year or so. When Seth and I married three and a half years ago...he was in a lot of debt but he never cared to mention how much debt he was in when we got married. With my help over these few years we have been able to pay of his debt (I didn't have any debt when we married mind you)...paid for a $23,000 plane less than a year...$18,000 car in less than three years and anything else that has come up. I can't say enough how nice it feels to not have those things hanging over our heads.

Now for a long time I have wanted to see a horse race and now that we are close to seattle...Emerald Downs is just 45 minutes away from us...so today we went and it was a blast. We only stayed for three races and won once. What a great day...

Happy Mothers Day to all you mothers out there...

4 comments:

KimR said...

Happy Mother's Day to an absolutely wonderful Mom and friend. It's always warming to see all the everyday events of such a loving family.

Caryl McConkie said...

My sweet Heidi. You can't know yet (for a few years) what an amazing thing it is to see your daughter become a mother. I am so proud of you and what you have accomplished. Thank you for being so diligent with your blog. Whith your blogs, you and Marcela are making it slightly bearable not to be nearer to my beautiful grand daughters. I love you. Happy Mother's Day.

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too! Do you know when you are coming out?

James said...

Cute pictures! Happy Mother's Day