Today is your birthday and tomorrow marks three years since that horrible day. Not a day goes by that we don't think about you and wish you were still here! Time hasn't made it any easier...we look at our daughter who has your name and wish that you would have been able to meet her, I know that you would have been so taken by her! I hope you know how much you are loved and missed for you have left your mark here! Happy Birthday Sam!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Happy Birthday Sam
Today is your birthday and tomorrow marks three years since that horrible day. Not a day goes by that we don't think about you and wish you were still here! Time hasn't made it any easier...we look at our daughter who has your name and wish that you would have been able to meet her, I know that you would have been so taken by her! I hope you know how much you are loved and missed for you have left your mark here! Happy Birthday Sam!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Loss is always hard. My heart goes out to you. I don't know that it gets any easier (for me anyway) you just get tired of feeling the pain.
Post a Comment