Oh my goodness! That top right one is hilarious!! She is such a goof, and that little giggle just gets me every time. I wanted to ask you, Valkerie comes out this Friday and will be at the downtown theater. Do you want to see it Saturday? Just give me a call or something. Also I can probably come over on Friday and bring my computer, is that okay? Or do you need it earlier? Love you Heidi! Marisa
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! That top right one is hilarious!! She is such a goof, and that little giggle just gets me every time.
I wanted to ask you, Valkerie comes out this Friday and will be at the downtown theater. Do you want to see it Saturday? Just give me a call or something. Also I can probably come over on Friday and bring my computer, is that okay? Or do you need it earlier? Love you Heidi!
Marisa
Post a Comment