Thursday, January 22, 2009

daddy is requesting more pictures






Seth asked me today why I haven't posted any new pictures of Lilley lately...well, I have been busy but I just happend to have a few new ones on hand.

Seth has about six more weeks maybe a little less than that till he comes home from Virginia and we move to Seattle...I don't know how long we will be there, maybe less than a year...it all depends on the ARMY.

Lilley is just as fun as ever...she has long conversations with people and even though she isn't saying words to understand, she seems to know what she is talking about and is serious about it. She also loves to give hugs and kisses...she kisses everyone and even strangers in line at the store (not that she actually gets to do it but she puckers up for them)...she will kiss her baby, stuffed animals, wooden blocks with animals and books with animals...she is such a lover!

2 comments:

Pamela Royal said...

Lilley is just adorable. I love the new picture of her in the brown shirt with her hand next to her head -- so cute!

Sarah Jane said...

The camera loves her, she is so good at smiling at the camera. I can't get my Izzie to do that. What a beauty.