Lilley is absolutely adoreable! I love the pictures of her with Tigger and the video of her smooshing her face together. I wonder if she is signing. When Oliver was still new at signing when he would begin a new sign it took me a while to catch on. The sign looks an awful lot like the sign we taught Oliver for fish. It looks like you will have a little walker before too much longer. What a fun time!
1 comment:
Lilley is absolutely adoreable! I love the pictures of her with Tigger and the video of her smooshing her face together. I wonder if she is signing. When Oliver was still new at signing when he would begin a new sign it took me a while to catch on. The sign looks an awful lot like the sign we taught Oliver for fish. It looks like you will have a little walker before too much longer. What a fun time!
Post a Comment