Friday, October 10, 2008

happy anniversary tomorrow




Tomorrow (Saturday 11th) is our three year anniversary...happy anniversary honey!!! These three years have gone by fast and one of those years we have spent away from each other. I hope and pray that we don't have to away from one another like this again. I hope you have a great time at the island scuba diving and I can't wait to talk to you when you get back. I look forward for our future together and to see how our life lays out for us. We have a beautiful daughter and I can't wait for you to be with her! I love you always and forever!

A picture from our first Christmas....

This morning (11th) a guy delivered flowers from Seth...THANK YOU HONEY!!!! They are beautiful!!! It's the little things.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Sorry you can't spend it together! Just think of each other all day long... and then I don't know what will happen!

Pamela Royal said...

Happy Anniversary Heidi and Seth! It is too bad you have to be apart! That is a great picture of the two of you.

Elizabeth said...

Happy Anniversary! We hope, as you said, that this is the last anniversary you'll ever have to spend apart. May you have many, many more full of fun times TOGETHER! We love you.
John & Liz

michele said...

Happy late anniversary!! Wont it be wonderful when he is back home. Not much longer left right? That is so exciting.