Last night we stayed with good friends of the family, Dave and Kim Roth...and tonight we are staying with my dad and his wife, Susan. It has been nice for Lilley to meet her grandpa's and ma's...my dad just gets a kick out of being a grandfather. Earlier today we were on our way to pick up my brothers Jarrett and Wesley for a few hours and on the way we were listening to Poisen, Lilley started dancing to the music...she's got good taste in music. Her two uncles just loved her and she got a kick out of them...Wesley did ask when he could have a nephew though.
Later tonight we went to my grandmas house for a little get together...it was really nice to see my grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles...I love my family more than anything! I am so glad that we made this trip even though it is short...I needed a family fix.









1 comment:
Heidi -- I am so happy you got your family fix. Reading your blog makes me miss my family even more. I now look forward to my next visit with them even more; it will be good to see your brothers again now that they are back in Utah.
Post a Comment