Today Lilley and I went to the swimming pool for about an hour and oh how she loves the pool! She would keep dunking her face in the water and sucking in a bunch through her nose and mouth but then after a few seconds she was breathing again. After dropping her off at my moms I took a jet boat across the channel to Douglas Island and took an unimog up a trail to where the zip lining would begin. I'm not too fond of heights but it was so much fun...the highest we would go was 180 feet and would go about 35-40 mph...there were nine different lines and two bridges that we would cross. On the boat ride back we did donuts in the water, getting a panoramic view of the channel. I will be getting pictures and video tonight and will post them later.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, this looks soooo much fun!
Post a Comment