Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hike to Mount. Roberts





Today was such a perfect sunny day that we had to be out enjoying it since we don't get too many days like this. We took the tram up to the top and then hiked all the way to the top...it was so beautiful!!! Lilley was such a trooper, I put her on my back and away we went...that is a good workout!!!

6 comments:

Pamela Royal said...

Wow, that is some beautiful scenery. And what cute pictures of you and Lilley!

Laurie T. said...

Wow that is beautiful! I am thinking I could handle the long winter for that kind of scenery!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning! You and Lilley make the perfect models in the foreground!

Anonymous said...

What a woman! I'm so impressed! It's so beautiful that I might have actually made the journey myself.... oh wait I'm a little front heavy, I'd probably fall off something, oh well.

Romi said...

Aahhh good ol' Alaska!! What great pictures!

Anonymous said...

That's pretty amazing scenery you have in your backyard! What a good way to get some exercise.