Sunday, August 3, 2008

having fun with baby


3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hello Heidi,
Now that I've finally joined the world of blogging, I tend to check other people's more. Lilley is sure growing up quickly--what a doll! She'll probably be walking and talking before we get to meet her in person. Enjoy every minute of it, they grow up so fast! Take care. We love you and hope you're all doing well.

Anonymous said...

Yay Heidi! It was such a pleasant surprise to hear from you! I'm glad you found me, and I've had fun checking out your blog! What a cute little girl you have! You're going on my blogroll so we can keep in touch!

Thumbelina said...

Oh my goodness! Why haven't I seen these yet??? Those have to be some of the cutest/ hilarious pictures of Lilley. Seriously the personality she has got. Can you send me some of them by email?? Eeek, I started a blog Heidi... I know! Okay love you tons,
Marisa