Tuesday, July 29, 2008

memory game

I thought this looked fun!


Here are the directions:


1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!


2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

7 comments:

Miss Sarah in Georgia said...

Memories of Heidi--I keep picturing summers in Juneau, times with the Singles' branch up there. I remember eating Dove bars on the wooden bridge on Brotherhood bridge trail with you, Rebecca and Carrie ... yummy. I also remember one of the years I worked at Goldbelt Tour Center; I had just finished my last day of work and walked over to the Wings office on the dock to say hello. You offered to get me on a flight, but I passed. I still regret not taking that opportunity.

Jamie Garlick said...

I remember the great times we had when you came out to visit me in Prague. Especially the day trip to Kutna Hora where we spent almost the whole day looking for the bone church, and just passed right by it after you suggested we check it out. In the end it was worth it, and definitely a memorable adventure!

Pamela Royal said...

The first memory of you that popped into my head was from your Dad's house in Coalville, UT not too long after we had first met; but then a more recent memory surfaced. If memory serves me right, after living in Juneau, you came back to Salt Lake to live and were working at Rite Aide. I remember that despite the fact that things had happened between our family members, you still contacted my family. I remember thinking that you had really grown up into a delightful, beautiful young woman. You are such a good person Heidi. You are always so happy and easy going. I am glad we came back into contact, even though our family bonds may have been dissolved. Oh, and I love sharing a birthday with you…Happy birthday to us, happy birthday to us, happy birthday dear US, happy birthday to us…on Monday!

Anonymous said...

I have two different memories to share -- they are years apart. The first one is when you were very young. I thought how very lucky your parents were to have two beautfiul children that were so easy going and such happy children. You and Jeff seemed to play and get along so incredible well together. How very, very blessed your parents were. And you had such gorgeous long, thick, naturally blonde hair!! It was soooo beautiful, something that every little girl wished she had!
The second memory is when we came to visit you up in Juneau (7 years ago). We were able to go on a Wings Tour, where you were working. We were in a group of maybe 12 people waiting for our tour to start. And you entertained and got our group of "tourists" ready. I was so impressed by your charm, charisma, and relatioship you had with the crowd. Everybody thought you were so cute and charming. I wanted to proudly yell, "That's my niece!" I still feel that way about you!

Anonymous said...

Whoops, the last comment was from me, sorry I am new at this type of posting!

Mike said...

Heidi I have always had the greatest respect and love for you and Jeff. I remember when you guys were so young. You both have grown into fine young people. I am so proud of you two. I loved reading your web information. Your daughter is so cute. In some of the pictures she looks a lot like Jeff. I remember the first year we celebrated your birthday at our house. It was a lot of fun having you and Pam with the same Birthday. Well best of luck and come see us when you are in town.

Love you Mike & Kaye Brown

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday (tomorrow)! I remember picking you up to go to your Uncle John's wedding reception. Wow, that must have been 13 years ago. I remember thinking how beautiful and grown up you were, and worrying that you would make good choices leading to your own wedding someday. I think you passed that test with an A+ and I really admire your strength and determination to succeed with your ambitions. Love you, Burke