We have always known what we would name our little boy if we had one, Samuel Boyce...sam is after Seth's brother that was killed almost four years ago and Boyce is Seth's dads name, Seth's middle name and the name of Seth's first brother that died shortly after birth.
We have decided to add another name to this name...after my brother n law who is an outstanding guy, one of a kind, someone that should have someone named after him. You can't help but love the guy when you meet him....
I would like to add my brother Jeff to the name but five names might be stretching yet....so, Jeff I love you.
The name will be, Joshua Samuel Boyce Bingham
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Great name Heidi! We have known we are having another boy for seven weeks now, and we haven't even begun the process of deciding on a name. You are soooo much further ahead of the game than we are, and I am due June 28th. Guess we should get busy! :)
Post a Comment