Thursday, December 17, 2009

happy birthday Lilley!!!!

I can't believe my baby is two years old...she was so funny to watch blow out her candle and eat the cake. As soon as she woke up from her nap she said, "I want my prize"...so we opened her gifts and did cake afterwards. She acts so grown up. Happy Birthday Lilley!

4 comments:

Nana said...

I already sent you a happy birthday, but here is another. What a happy looking 2 year old! I agree that she acts very grown up for 2. I'm glad she had a good birthday and had fun with her "prizes". Love you!

Heather said...

She is SO adorable! It looks like she had a great 2nd birthday!

Pamela Royal said...

Love that smile Heidi, she looks like she is so much fun! Happy Birthday Lilley! I hope you are feeling better Heidi!

Sarah Jane said...

happy birthday to lilley!