Today we bought a seat for Lilley to go off roading in. Seth did some welding and made it where the seat bolted right in the Zuk. Now we are set to off road...we have missed doing this since we moved from N.C. and now that the weather is just amazing...it looks like a camping trip is coming up that will include much, much off roading...
1 comment:
Caryl McConkie
said...
Hi Sweetie...I know I'm just a nana, and probably don't have a vote, but tell Seth that I'm going to vote no on this one. Even with a bolted in seat...I would not take the chance. Mother's have the right instincts on these things and ultimately should have the final say.
1 comment:
Hi Sweetie...I know I'm just a nana, and probably don't have a vote, but tell Seth that I'm going to vote no on this one. Even with a bolted in seat...I would not take the chance. Mother's have the right instincts on these things and ultimately should have the final say.
Post a Comment