This is what it's all about, isn't it? When I catch Jeff and SofĂa during moments like this, I just sit back and take it all in. Seth and Lilley are SO cute together.
Lilley has such an infectious laugh. I could play it over and over and over....You can tell she's a happy girl and glad to have both mommy and daddy at home. Love you!
3 comments:
Too cute! What a fun daddy Lilley has to play with her like that. We call that Gibberish at out house and Oliver loves to speak it! :)
This is what it's all about, isn't it? When I catch Jeff and SofĂa during moments like this, I just sit back and take it all in. Seth and Lilley are SO cute together.
Lilley has such an infectious laugh. I could play it over and over and over....You can tell she's a happy girl and glad to have both mommy and daddy at home. Love you!
Post a Comment