List of 8's
I got tagged! Here is another fun getting to know you game!
8 things I'm looking forward to:
May 15, 2009
for my new book, Anita Stansfield to come in the mail
To go to Emerald Downs horse racing this weekend
Have all Lilley's teeth in
For Lilley to speak sentences
For the ARMY to say, Seth won't be going to Afgahn
Seth to be out of the ARMY
Driving the oregon coast over Memorial weekend
8 things I did yesterday:
loads of laundry
vacuumed the mattresses
cleaned the tops of the cupboards
finished my book durning nap time
made dinner
cried through Greys anatomy
cleaned up toys
picked up pooh in the backyard while Lilley played
8 things I wish I could do:
kill a bear
go to Europe
dance
sew
deep sea fishing
home school Lilley
play piano
perform something in front of a large crowd
8 shows I watch:
Heroes
Greys anatomy
private practice
brothers and sisters
biggest loser
deadliest catch
law and order
csi, vegas
8 people to tag:
Tiffany
Pam
Claudine
Marcela
Sarah
Julie
Kaylyn
Liz
Friday, May 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment