Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy early Mothers day!



Last night Seth bought me a Kirby vacum for mothers day!!! Now don't think OMG a vucum...a cleaning tool for mothers day. This no ordinary vacum if you have heard of KIRBY...when the demonstraters were here showing us what the kirby can do...i was amazed at how much the kirby got out off the floor. I just vaccumed and he went over what I did and OMG it was gross...mine didn't even touch it...so all the cleaning that I have done has been for nothing. I love to be in a clean house and this whole I have been cleaning was leaving us in a non clean house. He did the mattresses...who cleans matresses? It was disturbing how much is on our matresses...I wash the sheets often but what is left on the matresses is gross. So, Seth saw how much I love this thing and the cleaning that I could do with it...so he
bought it for me for mothers day...he even vacumed for me last night, I have the pictures to prove it. OH, not only is it a vacum but a carpet cleaner as well...and it can do a lot more things with the other attachments.

Today I went on a cleaning spree...the carpets feel brand new and look even new...

Thanks honey! I love it and you.

No comments: