Today we went to the zoo and it was a lot of fun!!!! We had a great sunny day and the animals we really wanted to see were right up close. Have you ever heard of a sloth bear? Well I haven't but they exist...there is a picture of one....he is laying on his back and the fence is in the way but it was still pretty cool.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Seattle Zoo
Today we went to the zoo and it was a lot of fun!!!! We had a great sunny day and the animals we really wanted to see were right up close. Have you ever heard of a sloth bear? Well I haven't but they exist...there is a picture of one....he is laying on his back and the fence is in the way but it was still pretty cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
How fun--and Caryl was there too! Glad she could come and visit you. Thanks for sharing your photos!
Jeff and I love that zoo! It rained the whole time we were there but it was still alot of fun.
Post a Comment