Sunday, April 5, 2009

road trip to Forks and La Push Washington









today we decided to take a road trip to Forks and Lapush...all together we spent about 8 hours in the car. Forks wasn't that great but Lapush was beautiful, the pictures on the coast with the bolders in the water is LaPush...It was fun but it is nice to be home.

6 comments:

Brinkerhoff said...

I really like the picture of Seth and Lilley holding hands. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

I find it a little interesting that you would go "visit" Forks and La Push. Is there a special reason for this? Ha ha ha. Did you happen to catch any filming being done? I'm a little jealous that you can just drive there and back within 8 hours.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh! I can't believe you went to Forks and La Push!!! I'm soooo jealous! Wow, it sure looks beautiful there! Thanks for sharing your photos :-D

Jules Holbrook said...

That's so hilarious that you went there! La Push is INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS. Sounds like a fun day!

{Ninirei} said...

It is reailly pretty there. Did you see any werewolves or Vampires. How funny! Very beautiful!!!!

Sarah Jane said...

Fun, did you see any vampires???