When it is time to go to bed, Carson gets on the bed and is determined not to get off to go to on her own bed. This is what we go through at night for us to get our bed back...
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That was so funny! I was laughing, and could not stop! Looks like your bed is a little too comfy to have to yourselves!
Ahhh, the whole family laughed, and laughed at this (John was visiting us from Utah). I guess that's what happens when Seth is gone too long, Carson thinks he needs to keep you company!
4 comments:
That was so funny! I was laughing, and could not stop! Looks like your bed is a little too comfy to have to yourselves!
That's darling!! Seth has such an upper hand with that dog!? What about a doggy compromise??
Ahhh, the whole family laughed, and laughed at this (John was visiting us from Utah). I guess that's what happens when Seth is gone too long, Carson thinks he needs to keep you company!
Too funny!
Post a Comment