Saturday, March 28, 2009

updated house pictures











we now have our furniture and I am working on selling my kitchen table to get the one I want...right now my project is finding where to hang my pictures...

4 comments:

Erin said...

How fun! You've really gotten a lot done in the last week! I'm excited to see your new table once you've gotten it!!! Hope you guys are doing well down there so far!

Anonymous said...

YEAH! I bet you are so lovin it! I am glad you like the house seth chose! I hope all continues to go well. Little looks like she is adjusting well. Love you!

Elizabeth said...

Wow Heidi, what a lovely home! It's so nice to have a place of your own, and I'm so glad you have Seth back. Lilley must be loving having daddy home too. She is such a cutie. She's at one of my very favorite ages (when they're old enough to communicate, but don't have quite enough vocabulary to give you attitude yet). The "language explosion" she's hitting is one of the most exciting things you will ever watch. Fun, fun, fun.

Anonymous said...

Yay! You have a home! I'll bet it's nice to have Seth with you on a daily basis and know that he's not going anywhere!
I might just have to make a visit sometime, now that you and my cousin live so close I can hit two friends at once! Yay me!