Saturday, February 28, 2009

What the HELL happened

Last night I took my sleeping pills and had gone to bed early...I woke up to a man hovering over me, in my personal space, laughing and saying are you surprised? His face was too close to mine and his lips were all over me...I kept trying to push him back, I couldn't understand why my father in law was in my room, why is he this close to me? I felt so sick to my stomach, scared and confused. I couldn't get him away...his laugh and his voice was just like Boyce's (father n law) and I just didn't know what was going on...he kept saying are you surprised? I kept saying, Yes! while pushing him away...when I said Boyce is when he stopped. He said, Boyce? Why would my dad be in room? I said, that is what I want to know. I couldn't believe it...why would my husband be here...he isn't suppose to be here until Monday night. Well, he wanted to surprise me and that he did...I didn't sleep all night I was so disturbed. This morning we get up and he is off with his dad for the good part of the day. Welcome home, good to see ya!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh---you wrote this so well, I thought it was an excerpt from a romance novel you were reading--not your life!!! Wow, what an incredible surprise! Welcome home Seth. And glad you didn't have a heart-attack Heidi!!!

Anonymous said...

Umm... WELCOME HOME! I'm not sure you got the surprise you were looking for, but at least you're home!

James said...

Sad that you were so disturbed I am sorry. But that was a funny story. Welcome home Seth!

Brinkerhoff said...

Too funny! This made Jeff and I laugh our socks off. I can imagine how freaked out you must have been.