Saturday, February 7, 2009

pig tails







I can't believe Lilley's hair is long enough to have pig tails...she looks so adorable and so much more like a little girl. Today I was looking at her and just in awe of the love I have for her and how perfect, innocent and pure she is. I also was wondering when we have our second child, will I have the same love for that child? How can I love another child as much as I love her? How do I share my time with two without taking away from the one? Carson got the back burner when Lilley came, will that happen to Lilley? I don't want that to happen...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No worries woman! You will love every one of your children the same. The older ones do take a special place though because sometimes they have to put on the back burner. The younger they are, the more attention they need(babies). But the love for them will not change.
She's a doll! I love pigtails. Now you just need to make some bows to put in her hair!

Sarah Jane said...

How cute! I love her piggies! Aren't they the best?

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, I think ever parent wonders if they can love another child as much as they have loved their first--but just think, because you had Lilley doesn't mean you love Seth any less. Your love grows to fit those that come into your life, and once they are there, you cannot imagine life without them. And Lilley will enjoy (most of the time :-o) having a sibbling to play with!