Thursday, February 19, 2009

How many more days?

Guess what? Seth will be home in 11 days, that's right 11! Where did the last 15 months gone? Oh well, I don't care...all I care is that he will be here in 11 days. March 2nd is the day and then he will drive with his brother, Joe to Seattle (taking a ferry from Juneau to Skagway...driving down the Alkan) on the 14th and I will fly out on the 23rd. I can't wait...oh I can't wait!!! Knowing that he has been gone this long makes me think of how fast Lilley has grown...can she really be 14 months old?

Did I mention he will be home in 11 days?

3 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

that is so exciting! I'm so happy for you guys!

Jules Holbrook said...

That is so awesome for you guys! I know the time gone is SO hard, but I hear the reunions are AWESOME ;). My love to you!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! You know I have a cousin in Seattle too so I might have to make a trip up sometime!