Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Holidays


I know this is a little early but Happy Holidays!!!

We hope you all have wonderful holidays this year. Seth will be home for Christmas, another short trip but at least he will be here. He only has till the end of February and then he will be home for good. He is currently working on buying a plane and getting his private license to set him up for when he gets out of the ARMY (a little over a year)...

Lilley turns one this month, I can't believe it !!! She the sweetest little girl and her personality continually amazes me and keep me laughing. She is close to walking, she will take two steps, laugh while she is doing it and then fall down. She knows how to do it, she just needs to have a little confidence in herself.

I am slowly building up my clientel for my photography business and getting the equipment I need to do better shoots. This month I have a dance recital where I will be shooting a little over 80 kids...that will be a good way for me to get my name out there.

All in all we are doing well and can't wait to be together again as a family. We send our love and hope you have wonderful holidays!!!

1 comment:

Sarah Jane said...

Heidi, I love the pics! You guys look like such a happy family!