

Well, Seth got home yesterday morning and it didn't even it me that he was coming home until driving to the airport and I lost it...just started crying. I can't even express how it felt to see him come out the door...my Seth was home! It felt so good to be in his arms again...to feel him, to smell him, to kiss him. And then to see him with Lilley was one of the best moments...he is so sweet and good with her. The last time he saw her was when she was a week old...Lilley really took to him and just loves to be with daddy. Here are some pictures and there will be more to come.









6 comments:
What cute pics, you have such a beautiful family!
Oh I am so glad that he's home safe and sound. I loved all the pictures. I hope you all have a great time together bonding as a family. :)
So precious! I'm so happy for you guys!
Okay, I have tears in my eyes as I read your latest message! We are so glad that Seth is home with you and Lilley! It was wonderful to see pictures of them together. Enjoy your time with him!!!
Wow, how wonderful for you all. I am so glad you get to spend some time together for a while. I hope you get a lot of good pics of the three of you together.
YAY! I'm so happy for you! Enjoy your time together!
Post a Comment