Monday, November 17, 2008

And he's gone....



I can't believe this day has already come...Seth left early this morning and I am trying not to think about it...It was so nice to have him home and now he's gone. I look forward to next month to see him again for Christmas, it can't come soon enough!!! I hate this soooo bad, I hate it!!! Four more months, at least we are at the end of this long separation. I don't know if I could do this again and there is a chance, a good chance that he will have to go to Iraq next year and I don't know what I will do without him again. Anyway, enough sobbing! It was a great visit, too short but it was great!!!
I love you honey!!!

Lilley already is missing him...

2 comments:

Tiffany and Darien said...

I don't know how you do it. It broke my heart just to look at these pictures and read this post. It looks like Lilley is role playing and with that tear in her eye can pull on any heart string.

Romi said...

That would be SO TOUGH Heidi!! I can't even imagine! That's great that Lilley took to him so quickly! Those pictures really are heart-breaking!!