Thursday, October 30, 2008

Seth coming home

Last night I found out that Seth WILL be coming home in November...the 9th until the 17th. Last week there was a chance he wasn't going to be able to...I wasn't holding my breath. But he has the ticket and it is going to happen. Ten more days till I see my husband...I can't even believe it or even express what I am feeling right now...I can't wait for Lilley to be with her daddy, he is just going to eat her up. She is so close to walking and I am praying that she will take her first step alone when he is here so he can see one of her milestones in person instead of video.

10 MORE DAYS!!!

4 comments:

Anica said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you. That is wonderful news.

Pamela Royal said...

That is great news Heidi! I can see from your post how excited you are; it brought tears of happiness to my eyes.

Anonymous said...

Yes!!! An answer to all our prayers. So glad to hear Seth is coming home sooooooooonnnnn!

Jules Holbrook said...

Heidi, that is so wonderful! I can't even imagine what that's like to be apart so much and not really know when you'll see him again. What a blessing! I am truly grateful for his service to our country. Pass that on to him (even though I've never met him). I salute him.