This morning around 6:30, Lilley and I were having breakfast when I noticed something moving up the driveway...it took me by surprise but not surprising for where we live. A black bear wasn't too far from the house just taking in the scenery.
That is quite impressive!! How are you? We are doing well, I am sure you have seen on Pam's blog that we are expecting our fourth and final child this coming March. So I am getting big. Your Lilly is beautiful!
2 comments:
That is quite impressive!! How are you? We are doing well, I am sure you have seen on Pam's blog that we are expecting our fourth and final child this coming March. So I am getting big. Your Lilly is beautiful!
So, I played this and the dogs come running out of the bedroom barking at themselves barking on the computer!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Post a Comment