Thursday, August 7, 2008

my dads wedding Aug 2




I wish I could have been there for my dads wedding...I mean how many times does a dad get married...LOL
I really would have liked to have met her and her kids but thank goodness for pictures and I am sure I will make out to Utah soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Your Dad's new wife is my Daughter Susan. Her Dad and I were at the wedding and it was very nice. They are both very happy. I really like your Dad, he is funny and friendly. He is so nice to Susan, they are really in love. Im so glad for both of them. You will like Susan she is very sweet and also friendly. Between the two of them they are always laughing. They are looking for a place to live, and it sounds like today they may have found one. They are anxious to make a home of their own. You will like the way she decorates. She has a real talent for decorating. I hope when you and your baby come down to Utah I will be able to meet you. I loved looking at your blog, thank you for sharing It is great. I would love to make my own sometime. See you soon I hope
Marilyn Thornley