I was just telling Seth tonight that it is such a blessing to have this little person given to us. How grateful I am that Heavenly Father would trust me to have her and to take care of her. I hope that I will be able to raise her well where she will make good choices when she is older.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
A morning person that she is! Those pictures... gah she is such a nut!! So adorable, I don't want to wait til Friday to see you guys! Come now! Haha, well I guess I will be needing those pictures too. Just bring over the hard drive.
Love you tons,
Marisa
Wait, duh, I will only need the hard drive for the other ones that I want... I can get these myself. Okay don't mind me... I didn't actually post this alright?
Post a Comment