yesterday I took Lilley to the swimming pool for her first time and oh how she loved it...she is going to be a little water girl for sure...she just laughed and thrashed around. Afterwards we went to my moms place for the night...played games, watched a movie and we were going to stay up for the fireworks (Juneau does their fireworks on the night of the 3rd) anyway, by ten I just couldn't stay awake any longer but by midnight you could hear them going off and boy did it rock the house...when the fireworks go off in the channel it just echos through the mountains...
This morning I put Lilley down for her nap around 10:30 thinking she would take a short nap and we would make it for the parade down town...but she took almost a two hour nap and luckily we were able to see the end of the parade, which was a lot of fun.









No comments:
Post a Comment