Friday, July 25, 2008

happy birthday to me




















Happy Birthday to me...okay, well not until the 4th but I am pre celebrating with my mom and sister since they are leaving next week to Utah to visit my brother, his wife and their new baby.

I am a couple of years away from the big 30 and I just love getting older. I love my life, my husband and of course I love my daughter!!! She makes everything perfect!

We went out to dinner to the Hangar on the Wharf last night...which looks out over the channel where the float planes take off. I had their cajun halibut burger which is the best there is. Then we watched Penelope and played some games. Today we will continue the celebrating with a huge chocolate cake and more games.

3 comments:

Pamela Royal said...

Those are great pictures of you and Lilley! I turned the big 30 last year and I felt the exact same way as you. It's great to be getting older and have people around you that you love!

Anonymous said...

I was going to say.... it's not her birthday yet, I know when her birthday is! I was waiting until the day so I could think you! Sorry to say it's really all I'll end up doing! But know that I love you and I am thinking about you on your "actual" birthday!

Romi said...

Happy pre-birthday to you!!! I'm so glad that you are so happy!! You have such a beautiful baby and it's so fun to watch her grow (on your blog). ;)