Lilley is doing much better on her stomach, there was a time that she hated to be on her tummy but now it's not so bad...she tries to scoot forward but can't get anywhere and that frustrates her. We are also dealing with diaper rash for the first time and it is so sad...her little bum bum is pretty red and any time I change her diaper she does this little heave and a whimper.... I don't like to see her hurting but I guess this is just one of those things that happen.
Friday, May 9, 2008
tummy time
Lilley is doing much better on her stomach, there was a time that she hated to be on her tummy but now it's not so bad...she tries to scoot forward but can't get anywhere and that frustrates her. We are also dealing with diaper rash for the first time and it is so sad...her little bum bum is pretty red and any time I change her diaper she does this little heave and a whimper.... I don't like to see her hurting but I guess this is just one of those things that happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment