Lilley's first party....I wanted to show her off to all my friends and of course she was a big hit. A lot of people thought she looked like a porcelain doll and I have to say, she does. Now, I usually don't dress her in dresses unless it is church because I am not much for dresses but I made an exception and it was a hit!!!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
mommy and Lilley going to a party
Lilley's first party....I wanted to show her off to all my friends and of course she was a big hit. A lot of people thought she looked like a porcelain doll and I have to say, she does. Now, I usually don't dress her in dresses unless it is church because I am not much for dresses but I made an exception and it was a hit!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment