Monday, May 5, 2008

Is it that time already?

Today I noticed Lilley is cutting her first tooth, I just can't believe we are already at this stage. All I can think is, OUCH for mommy. She has also found her feet this last week...
This last month has really been a lot of fun to see her develop and meet her milestones....she is growing so fast. This last week I have started to transition her from my bed to the crib and it has been so hard, maybe more so for me...it breaks my heart to listen to her scream and not be able to run down there and comfort her right away. I hope with time she will get use to sleeping by herself and I don't feel like a horrible mommy.

2 comments:

Anica said...

I love your updates to your blog! It looks great. I love all your pictures. Your baby girl is so adorable!

Jules Holbrook said...

You have a really cute blog, Heidi! Lilley is so beautiful, just like you! They say being a mom is so hard because a piece of your heart is walking around outside of you. That's why we hate to hear them cry! Good luck with everything! I'll definitely be keeping my eye on you.