skip to main | skip to sidebar

Bing

Friday, May 23, 2008

a friend of mine posted this....

There is no one perfect way to be a good mother. Each situation is unique. Each mother has different challenges, different skills and abilities, and certainly different children. The choice is different and unique for each mother and each family. Many are able to be “full-time moms,” at least during the most formative years of their children’s lives, and many others would like to be. Some may have to work part- or full-time; some may work at home; some may divide their lives into periods of home and family and work. What matters is that a mother loves her children deeply and, in keeping with the devotion she has for God and her husband, prioritizes them above all else.


M. Russel Ballard
Posted by Heidi Bingham at 2:55 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Joshua Samual

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

How long we have been married

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

carson

PitaPata Dog tickers

Lilley

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

my baby

my baby

Heidi Bingham Photography

Heidi Bingham Photography

my angel

my angel

Home again

Home again

daddy's girls

daddy's girls

live by

carsy

carsy

can't forget carson

can't forget carson

background

Lilley pie

Lilley pie

unfinished buisness

  • Things I have felt but haven't expressed
  • Things I want to learn but haven't learned
  • Things I want to say but haven't said
  • Things I want to do but haven't done
  • Things I started but haven't finished
  • Things I want to stop but haven't stoped
  • Things I want to change but haven't changed
  • Things I want to start but haven't started

winnie the pooh said...

If you live to be a hundred, I want to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.

blogs I read

  • John Mcconkie
  • Heather
  • angie munnerlyn
  • anna sisson
  • ashley whipple
  • amy little photography
  • Claudine Brinkerhoff
  • class of 98
  • Dalton
  • Jeff Brinkerhoff
  • julie holbrook
  • jamie garlick
  • Kaylyn
  • Kim Hamlet
  • Lauren Johnsen
  • lisa richardson
  • liz mcconkie
  • michele reeves
  • Marisa
  • misty dalton
  • penrod family
  • royal family
  • Sarah nuttall
  • Tiffany Miskin

our song...come a little closer


About Me

My photo
View my complete profile
 

oooh lala

oooh lala