Tuesday, May 20, 2008

what I am reading and may read


I just finished an Anita Stansfield book called the Barringtons saga four...I have been reading her books since my junior year of high school...a little over ten years and I still love her books.
I have noticed on other blogs that Twilight is a great book, an addiction...my sister keeps trying to push the book on me so maybe I will give it a try.
I also just finished a Nicholas Sparks book, the choice...now that Lilley is taking naps I have time to read and I haven't been able to do that for a long time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, ok, ok... The Barrington Family Saga is so good. I just finished them myself. I've also read Nicholas Sparks, "The Choice", loved that one too. Your sister is right... you NEED to read the twilight series. The fourth and final one comes out in August and you need to get on the ban wagon before I hurt you. You will absolutely love Stephanie Meyer. I just finished her book "The Host" and oh so good! But get started on Twilight, you won't regret it I promise! Oh Edward! You'll get it soon! :)

lulu said...

Hey Heidi. Of course I got your blog address from my sister Lisa. This is Lindsey. Must put in my two cents about Twilight. And, there is the movie coming out in December... I'm sure it won't be as good as the books are.
Cute little girl. I have a little boy...he's almost 11 months! I know what you mean when you say, "is it this time all ready?" They change so fast.

Jules Holbrook said...

Watch out, Heidi Ho. Twilight is ADDICTING! I can tell you're a hopeless romantic, so you'll love those books.