
October 2005
Seth and I were married in Fayettville, North Carolina a week after he came home from the Katrina relief, we didn't waste any time. Now to back track a little bit, seven years ago Seth kept attempting to ask me out and he continued for five years but for that five years I continued to turn him down but he was persistent. Two and a half years ago Seth was on leave for two weeks from the ARMY and came back to Juneau for that time. He decided to show up at my work out of the blue because he had heard that I got married and was very unhappy but of course that was not the case. When he came to the front window I was in awe, there was something different about him which had me catching my breath. We went into another room to talk and the first thing he said to me, "I heard you got married and are unhappy"..."no", I said. To make a long story short I blew his whole plan to rub it in my face that I didn't give him a chance. The two weeks he was in town we spent every minute we could with each other but it quickly was over, he was heading back to N.C. and I was staying in Juneau. A week past without him and I just couldn't do the long distant thing so I decided to move to where he was. I packed up my car and started the long journey on the road to Fayetteville. While I was on the road Seth was in New Orleans for his job and we had no idea how long he would be there. During my drive I knew that we were going to get married so we decided that as soon as he got back we would elope and later be sealed in the temple.









1 comment:
seriously the coolest love story I've read in a long time! I think they should write the screenplay. :)
Loved your blog. You are a beautiful couple! Heidi, are you coming to the reunion? Hope you can make it. I'd love to meet this lucky hubby of yours in person. :)
Post a Comment